• 1 teaspoon Vanilla (no alcohol)
• ½ Cup Raw honey (or organic pure maple syrup)
• 1 cup natural unsweetened peanut butter or almond butter
• 4 tablespoons Coconut butter
• 4 tablespoons organic grass fed Ghee
• 1 cup raw or sprouted brazil nuts
• 1 cup raw or sprouted walnuts
• 1 cup raw or sprouted pecans
• 1/4 cup raw or sprouted sunflower seeds
• 10 drops vanilla crème stevia
• ½ t. organic sea salt
• ½ t. ground cinnamon
• 1/4 cup 80% cacao dark chocolate chips (optional)
1. Combine the vanilla, honey, peanut butter, butter, stevia, sea salt, cinnamon, vanilla, and coconut butter in a saucepan over low heat.
2. While the mixture is heating, chop all of the nuts and seeds coarsely
3. Remove the peanut butter mixture from the stove once it is soft, thenstir in the nut mixture.
4. Line an 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper, then pour the granolabar mixture into the pan
5. Place another piece of parchment on top, and use your palms to pressthe mixture into the pan evenly. Make sure to pack it down as tightly aspossible. This will help the bars bind and not crumble. Sprinkle the chocolatechips on top and press them in lightly
6. Place in the fridge to set for 2 hours. Lift the parchment paper outof the pan and place on a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to cut the bars in to rectangles.
7. You can store these in the refrigerator for 2 weeks, or the freezerfor a few months. If storing in the freezer, remove the bars for about 30 minutes prior to serving.